PDA

View Full Version : My band, 5point (free downloads)

ramlax13
Jan 21, 2009, 11:46 AM
Hey there everyone,

Just wanted to share with you my music, I play drums in a band 5point.

We're an acoustic rock band from Philadelphia, Pa.

We believe the best way to spread our music is to give it out for free, and seeing as we all like free (legal) downloads, we've started posting recordings of our shows for free at archive.org.
Just go to:
http://www.archive.org/details/5point

and you can preview and download 3 of our shows in just about any format you like.

If you really enjoy our stuff, we hope you'll support us by buying our one live album that is on itunes, napster or rhapsody. You can get to it from our website (www.5pointmusic.com) or find it yourself through a search. Also if you're from around philly, we've got a couple shows coming up in the area including one tonight.

Please leave any feedback, good or bad. Thanks.

Drumjim85
Jan 21, 2009, 11:58 AM
is it licensed under creative commons?

ramlax13
Jan 21, 2009, 12:05 PM
is it licensed under creative commons?

I believe we licensed it through archive.org with creative commons for some things, such as not being able to use it for profit, but other than that it's pretty open and we are just looking to get the music out there.

Why do you ask?

Drumjim85
Jan 21, 2009, 12:11 PM
I believe we licensed it through archive.org with creative commons for some things, such as not being able to use it for profit, but other than that it's pretty open and we are just looking to get the music out there.

Why do you ask?

just making sure it's not copy written. As creative commons is the way forward.
My band does the same thing.