Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cloud9

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 10, 2005
between flesh and thought
I am looking for some photoshop brushes that I can use as design elements for making thank you cards and save the dates for my Wedding Photography Business. Most of the awesome brushes I find have a Creative Commons licenses which I can't use for selling thank yous to my clients. Most of the brushes I do find for sale don't look as awesome as the creative commons licensed ones. If you have suggestions for places to purchase awesome brushes that I could use as style elements for cards and such please let me know.

Thanks

jdl8422

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2006
Louisiana
Im not sure what kind of brushes you need but, you can try and purchase some stock vector or photos and create your own brushes in photoshop. Check out iStock.com

LeviG

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2006
Norfolk, UK
I thought the creative commons license didn't restrict the use of work for business purposes but you had to get permission and pay royalties etc before doing so.

You can also buy vector brush packages for photoshop etc.

A quick google for "vector brushes photoshop buy" gave this option although never used any.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.