Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cheap-Chopstix

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 13, 2003
in a tree
I might be able to snag some mac accessories from a stolen IMAC G4.....I didnt steal it. It was the demo model stolen from where I work. The only thing left is the apple keyboard, mouse and those clear sphere speakers. I'm gettin an IBOOK soon so I think I should take advantage. I work at Futureshop where Mac stuff is pretty much non existent....we carry the emacs, imacs and ibooks but have basically only a few units at most. WE DONT EVEN CARRY MAC SOFTWARE OR ANY APPLE ACCESSORIES. It's pretty much a joke. Anyways so I think i mite be able to haggle my manager to give me the stuff for cheap. I will for sure pick up the keyboard and mouse but will I be able to hook up the speakers to the IBOOK? Is there anything else the IMAC comes with that I mite be able to salvage? Software? Accessories?

thehuncamunca

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2003
NJ
speakers only work in iMac G4 and powermac G4

Cheap-Chopstix said:
I might be able to snag some mac accessories from a stolen IMAC G4.....I didnt steal it. It was the demo model stolen from where I work. The only thing left is the apple keyboard, mouse and those clear sphere speakers. I'm gettin an IBOOK soon so I think I should take advantage. I work at Futureshop where Mac stuff is pretty much non existent....we carry the emacs, imacs and ibooks but have basically only a few units at most. WE DONT EVEN CARRY MAC SOFTWARE OR ANY APPLE ACCESSORIES. It's pretty much a joke. Anyways so I think i mite be able to haggle my manager to give me the stuff for cheap. I will for sure pick up the keyboard and mouse but will I be able to hook up the speakers to the IBOOK? Is there anything else the IMAC comes with that I mite be able to salvage? Software? Accessories?

Cheap-Chopstix

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 13, 2003
in a tree
thehuncamunca said:
speakers only work in iMac G4 and powermac G4

Dam they look pretty nice too...only have a few scratches here and there. Is there any way to hook it up to an IBOOK with some sort of adapter or even my home computer?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.