Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rosyclown

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2009
Hello, all this bad press about MM is scaring me away and I am about 34 days into my trial period and I want out. I see no email address listed on the web site or on the email they sent me to "Get started".

so how do I get out of this before the time is up?

Thanks,
Rosy

JNB

macrumors 604
What bad press specifically is scaring you off, and why would you feel a need to get out with nearly a free month remaining?

Other than the admitted problem during the .Mac to Mobile Me transition--which is for the most part nothing but a bad memory--there is nothing to "fear" about MM. For my own part, I had zero issues with the transition (not to say others didn't).

rosyclown

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2009
What bad press specifically is scaring you off, and why would you feel a need to get out with nearly a free month remaining?

Other than the admitted problem during the .Mac to Mobile Me transition--which is for the most part nothing but a bad memory--there is nothing to "fear" about MM. For my own part, I had zero issues with the transition (not to say others didn't).

Well, I am not using it at all. Why should I pay all that money when I can do the same thing that I would use it for, file storage, with a jump drive. At this moment, I just don't want it. I believe what people say about it. I think the interface on the website is stupid and I had to look twice to make sure they were talking about the same thing. "What, Mobileme? Where's .mac?" I don't want anything to do with it. It's like being forced to buy and invest all this money into an ugly, dumb-looking handglider that you will never use anyway because you already own a couple Hondas that do the job.

Well, I'm going to have to call the company because I don't want to get ambushed with a big fee later.

Rosy

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.