PDA

View Full Version : Worst Song You've Ever Heard (actually released)???

Supa_Fly
Mar 14, 2004, 09:22 PM
Just wondering the variety of peoples tastes in what is the worst song that they've ever heard. GarageBand mixes don't count because they're a work in progress. I'm talking about actual released on LP/CD/8-track/soundtrack songs.

Also, what songs did you detest/liked when you were young (say age 4-15) that you cannot stand now, and also scare you to hear them because you realize just how old you are?!!!

On that note for me its ANY Platinum Blonde track from grade 5 (hated that trip to Niagara Falls - when I heard of them first).

Oh yeah songs that were released before you've developed your musical taste don't count for those that make you feel old - like tracks your pops played in the car dropping you off to school - of course.

Cheers.

Mac-Xpert
Mar 15, 2004, 03:55 AM
Just wondering the variety of peoples tastes in what is the worst song that they've ever heard. GarageBand mixes don't count because they're a work in progress. I'm talking about actual released on LP/CD/8-track/soundtrack songs.

Also, what songs did you detest/liked when you were young (say age 4-15) that you cannot stand now, and also scare you to hear them because you realize just how old you are?!!!

On that note for me its ANY Platinum Blonde track from grade 5 (hated that trip to Niagara Falls - when I heard of them first).

Oh yeah songs that were released before you've developed your musical taste don't count for those that make you feel old - like tracks your pops played in the car dropping you off to school - of course.

Cheers.

I think there's already another thread about this.

Sweetfeld28
Mar 25, 2004, 07:18 PM
William Hungs She Bangs

i just saw it in iTMS!