Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AndrewLyle

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2008
So i know everyone likes to say, "win7 is great and its rock-solid and its our savior," but im not too happy right now

I have it installed, and ive figured out a way to get windows 7 to choke up

I installed NX 5 (CAD software), yesterday, and now everytime i try and open it i get the BSOD.

Any tips?

bstreiff

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2008
So i know everyone likes to say, "win7 is great and its rock-solid and its our savior," but im not too happy right now

I have it installed, and ive figured out a way to get windows 7 to choke up

I installed NX 5 (CAD software), yesterday, and now everytime i try and open it i get the BSOD.

Any tips?

It's a beta. Report issues to the makers of NX 5 and/or Microsoft.

The point of having a beta is so that developers can get feedback on bugs and other issues-- it's impossible to test everything on your own, even for a company as large as Microsoft.

Stridder44

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2003
California
It's a beta. Report issues to the makers of NX 5 and/or Microsoft.

The point of having a beta is so that developers can get feedback on bugs and other issues-- it's impossible to test everything on your own, even for a company as large as Microsoft.

x2. It's a beta and there are bugs. That's to be expected. Getting mad about it is silly. The important thing to do is actually report it.

Windows 7 bugs don't bother me, what bothers me is when people complain about them and never click the damn "Send Feedback" button or report it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.