Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nattylux

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 21, 2008
Washington, DC
Hey guys,

We've been hard at work for the past couple of months, and we're so excited to give you a sneak peek of our upcoming game, which just got previewed by TouchArcade!

Let's celebrate the winter, the way it was always supposed to be.

The sun is shining in the shimmering blue sky. The snow is dazzling on the ground. Giant deranged bunnies are roaming the mountains. Every day is a snow day. And you just got your very first...

LRSTeaserWithTitle1.png

Check out the gameplay video!

Should be submitting to the App Store in two weeks!

kshep

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2008
Hey return7,

Thanks, glad you like it!

We built the 3D engine ourselves for Little Red Sled. We've been working on it for a while now, and this is the first game of ours to use it.

Take care,

-Keith

return7

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2008
Hey return7,

Thanks, glad you like it!

We built the 3D engine ourselves for Little Red Sled. We've been working on it for a while now, and this is the first game of ours to use it.

Take care,

-Keith

Awesome. Can't wait to buy it to see how well collision works. :D How big is your company? We're a whopping 2 people strong.

nattylux

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 21, 2008
Washington, DC
Submitted!

We submitted Little Red Sled on Friday, 2/13!

Hopefully it will hit the store in the next week - hope you guys like it!

nattylux

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 21, 2008
Washington, DC
Glad you guys are enjoying it! I actually got to ride in a Little Red Sled myself this weekend! Unfortunately, it was because I got into a skiing accident and an EMT had to take me down the mountain in a sled :( Recovering at home now.

In other news, we're planning on putting out an update to Little Red Sled in the next couple of weeks. What do you guys want in it? We're hearing a lot of demand for more courses - what else? Let us know!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.