PDA

View Full Version : Tim and Eric

ert3
Feb 3, 2009, 01:02 AM
Does anyone find them funny and if so could you please explain whats so funny.

I mean short of dulling most of my braincells with what ever is under my kitchen sink I have no clue how to enjoy this show.

ceezy3000
Feb 3, 2009, 01:04 AM
that show is incredibly horrible

MLeepson
Feb 3, 2009, 06:16 AM
That show is hilarious

yancey47
Feb 3, 2009, 12:51 PM
this is the funniest show on TV.

"what's your dad like?"

JLatte
Feb 3, 2009, 01:11 PM
Does anyone find them funny and if so could you please explain whats so funny.

I mean short of dulling most of my braincells with what ever is under my kitchen sink I have no clue how to enjoy this show.

It's a show where either you really like it, or are absolutely disgusted by it. Myself, I find it quite funny actually, and I'm not quite sure why, but I do. That being said, I'm not into other shows that you might consider mindlessly dulling such as jackass, etc. Other people like those shows however. *shrug* To each their own I guess.

*edit*
Upon further thought, I actually find this show disturbingly wonderful.

99MustangGTman
Feb 3, 2009, 01:49 PM
A couple of my friends find it funny, I think its one of the stupidest shows ever, I have no idea what they find funny about it.

Saikou
Feb 3, 2009, 02:18 PM
this is the funniest show on TV.

"what's your dad like?"

I wanna meet that dad!

haha I love this show, but yes, it's definitely not the humor a lot of people understand.

ert3
Feb 4, 2009, 01:00 AM
It's a show where either you really like it, or are absolutely disgusted by it. Myself, I find it quite funny actually, and I'm not quite sure why, but I do. That being said, I'm not into other shows that you might consider mindlessly dulling such as jackass, etc. Other people like those shows however. *shrug* To each their own I guess.

*edit*
Upon further thought, I actually find this show disturbingly wonderful.

See you would think our tastes are polar opposites but I found Jackass incredibly funny at times

ucfgrad93
Feb 4, 2009, 01:11 AM
I've never even heard of this.

DarthTreydor
Feb 4, 2009, 09:00 AM
ugh. i hate that show.