Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MikeDTyke

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
London
So I guess it's not a good brand if no one wants to even answer? :p

I'm guessing no one bothered to answer because all you left was a link. Most people don't want yet another window/tab to deal with.

As i'm a nice sort, i went and had a look. Never heard of them. Might be a rebranded sandisk but as far as i can see i can't tell.

I'd wait for Intel to step into this market and start pushing it's X25's, you'll start to see prices come down for these around mid 2009, that should be the tipping point for anyone wanting the balance of price/quality.

cheers
M.

Patriks7

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 26, 2008
Vienna
I'm guessing no one bothered to answer because all you left was a link. Most people don't want yet another window/tab to deal with.

As i'm a nice sort, i went and had a look. Never heard of them. Might be a rebranded sandisk but as far as i can see i can't tell.

I'd wait for Intel to step into this market and start pushing it's X25's, you'll start to see prices come down for these around mid 2009, that should be the tipping point for anyone wanting the balance of price/quality.

cheers
M.

Ah sorry. Next time I'll provide more info (still kinda new here).
Well from what I read, Intel only plans to release a 320GB this year, so I can't really see them pushing much. Hopefully I'm wrong. Maybe soon WD and all those guys will switch part of their department to SSDs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.