Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Manikstor

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 10, 2009
so last night it was snowing real bad here.. weather was crappy.

anyways i was chillin in my room and decided to watch random videos up on youtube,then i realised the video would just start lagging and usually when i click a youtube video it starts upon itself but this time i had to press play! and also when the video was playing as it lagged then it would skip a couple minutes then it would be fine but then there wouldnt be any audio.

Do you think this is a hardware malfunction? or could of have been because of the snow/weather that the connection was acting up.

Thanks!

should i return it?

Cancelled
Mar 28, 2008
so last night it was snowing real bad here.. weather was crappy.

anyways i was chillin in my room and decided to watch random videos up on youtube,then i realised the video would just start lagging and usually when i click a youtube video it starts upon itself but this time i had to press play! and also when the video was playing as it lagged then it would skip a couple minutes then it would be fine but then there wouldnt be any audio.

Do you think this is a hardware malfunction? or could of have been because of the snow/weather that the connection was acting up.

Thanks!

should i return it?

Probably because of Weather condition.
There is no chance that is a hardware malfunction.
However, if it still doesn't work, after the weather passes, then try restoring your iPod.
That should do the trick.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.