Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jav6454

macrumors Core
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Yes, people, you read right. A very affordable MacBook. At only $849 directly from the Apple Store.

Even though it is a refurbished model, Apple sure does take quality as top with reurbs, and if you are still nervous about it being refurbished, you get the same 1 year warranty as a new laptop.

Click Me

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
Must refrain temptation!

Seriously, what's the difference between the two models that are listed. They seem to have the same price and specification.

jav6454

macrumors Core
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
I would rather spend the extra 50.00 for the nVidia whitebook.

That would make it $899... the new nVidia ones are $999. But i get what you say. Sill, for someone not interested in graphics and wanting to get the hell out of Windows and buying a very capable machine, its a very economic deal.

Primejimbo

macrumors 68040
Aug 10, 2008
Around
That would make it $899... the new nVidia ones are $999. But i get what you say. Sill, for someone not interested in graphics and wanting to get the hell out of Windows and buying a very capable machine, its a very economic deal.

LOL I wasn't thinking, thanks. So I would rather spend 150

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
Its the old Model (pre-nVidia) so I am guessing they are trying to clear up inventory.

No I was referring to the two radio options on said page. If you click on the other radio it's the same machine.

EDIT: Oh nevermind it looks like Apple already fixed it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.