PDA

View Full Version : Corbis holding an "Apple A Day" giveaway contest in April ...

MacBytes
Mar 18, 2004, 04:38 PM
Category: Deals and Coupons
Link: Corbis holding an \"Apple A Day\" giveaway contest in April - open to Pro Designers/Photographers (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20040318173830)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

Approved by Mudbug

Mudbug
Mar 18, 2004, 04:39 PM
No purchase necessary. Contest is open only to professional graphic designers, art directors, creative directors, art buyers, copywriters, photo editors, and related positions in which the professional is authorized to purchase, evaluate, or use graphics, images, or motion footage from an outside vendor, as determined solely by Corbis. Valid in United States (except Florida), United Kingdom, France, Germany, Japan, and Hong Kong. Void where prohibited by law. *You may enter every Monday - Friday, 12:01 a.m. to 11:59 a.m. in your local time zone in April. Additional contest rules and eligibility apply; odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries. For full contest rules, visit corbis.com/apple-a-day. Total number of computer systems awarded: 22. Retail value of each computer is $4998. Apple and G5 are trademarks of the Apple Corporation, who is not affiliated with this contest.

Needless to say, I've bookmarked the page. ;)

Blaaze
Mar 18, 2004, 05:05 PM
Corbis is owned by Microsoft

mangoman
Mar 18, 2004, 06:19 PM
Corbis is owned by Microsoft

And if I can score some free swag from Bill Gates, I'll take it. :p

Mr. Anderson
Mar 18, 2004, 06:49 PM
I signed up for that - damn, I'd love to win :D

That display is great too :D

D

Capt Underpants
Mar 18, 2004, 07:00 PM
And if I can score some free swag from Bill Gates, I'll take it. :p
Haha. Thats thr right attitude to have, my friend! :D

SilvorX
Mar 19, 2004, 12:15 AM
so suddenly people who only have experience in vpc with pbrush are concidered professionals :P haha

wdlove
Mar 19, 2004, 12:33 PM
I would like to see eyelikart give this contest try also. ;)

Teknesia
Apr 1, 2004, 10:54 AM
LOL - I've entered, but does anyone find it odd that this contest started on April Fools Day?

:)

Mudbug
Apr 21, 2004, 10:00 AM
not to drag up an older thread (I know some folks get annoyed by that) but I've been entering every day (set it as my homepage just to cover my bases) and I just decided to re-read the specifics. There's a mention of them giving away an Apple G5 computer - but no mention of which model of G5 they're giving away. I'm not reading more into this - I'm just curious if it's a 1.6, dual 1.8, or dual 2.0? Anyone know?