PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Commercial Made With A Macbook Pro

couto27
Feb 6, 2009, 06:48 AM
:apple::apple::apple::apple:
i was googling the latest apple news and found out this microsoft songsmith commercial, if you see the video , the laptop used buy the little girl is a MACBOOK PRO

.ahahahahahahah

first the program is an attempt to the music world, all the critics are"this program is useless and a lack of time" as expect

second is the worst commercial i ever seen in my live

third microsoft is using a macbook pro (hahahahahah) to the program run

fourth they tried to hide the apple with some decoration but failed(hahahahahah)

stay with the image and the link of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oGFogwcx-E&eurl

:apple::apple::apple::apple:

GSMiller
Feb 6, 2009, 10:41 AM
I want to know why they felt the need to include the words of what she's singing at the bottom of the screen.

detz
Feb 6, 2009, 10:51 AM
Macbooks run Windows.

Mavimao
Feb 6, 2009, 11:45 AM
I just threw up a bit in my mouth.

Flynnstone
Feb 6, 2009, 12:31 PM
Gag !

couto27
Feb 6, 2009, 12:48 PM
I want to know why they felt the need to include the words of what she's singing at the bottom of the screen.

for the deaft

atszyman
Feb 6, 2009, 12:52 PM
Macbooks run Windows.

Ding, we have a winner!

MS doesn't care who made your computer, they only care about software sold. Every MBP that is sold is a potential copy of Windows, even better it's a non-OEM so they get full retail price for those who want to run it legally.

Peace
Feb 6, 2009, 12:53 PM
This isn't a commercial per se. It's 4 minutes long. No commercial is that long.

The commercial wasn't "made with a MacBook Pro". It has a MBP in the video. The reason the logo is covered is so MS doesn't have to pay Apple for the use of it.

And if it is a valid MS video it's fair play to use a Mac because you can install Windows on a Mac. Why not use that to your advantage ? Apple does it by saying you can install Windows on a Mac.

kwood
Feb 6, 2009, 08:20 PM
for the deaft

Why do the skillful and quick need words written at the bottom of the screen? I could understand the words being there if people were deaf, but deft doesn't make much sense.

Windows will run on a Mac. Microsoft is advertising their software using a Mac... who cares? I don't see Microsoft loosing oodles of market share because of it.

alexlovesmacs
Feb 6, 2009, 11:18 PM
HAHAHA Microsoft.

sushi
Feb 6, 2009, 11:34 PM
That was painful.

If that was the best one, I wonder what the others were like. Scratch that. No need for more pain.

Abstract
Feb 7, 2009, 12:20 AM
Thank goodness Microsoft doesn't sell computers. Otherwise, this would be a real problem. ;)

thomahawk
Feb 7, 2009, 12:22 AM
im so confused at microsoft now. i thought they despised apples

chilipie
Feb 7, 2009, 06:47 AM
im so confused at microsoft now. i thought they despised apples

Bill Gates is a big banana fan, or so I hear.