Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nipsy

macrumors 65816
Jan 19, 2002
I'm betting on maintainence...Sunday midnight is not the best time for a product launch.

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by Nipsy
I'm betting on maintainence...Sunday midnight is not the best time for a product launch.
LOL - that's a good point!

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by verbose101
Well, whatever it's back up again now. Does anyone see any differences?

What? You mean apart from the new G5s?

Heh... just kidding :p

The Bender

macrumors member
Original poster
May 8, 2002
Jerusalem
Well, I heard on the news that a bunch of world leaders have gotten together to discuss the G7... or something.
:p

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
As far as I can tell, there is nothing different from the last time I was there. Although some things could have been moved around. The *new* buttons are still in the same locations, that to me would be something you might see change, but probably not until MWNY - along with the new enclosure/G4.

D

firewire2001

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2002
Hong Kong
usually they will update after the product has been released and shown on their front page or whatever...

and even then, they wont always update because im chure they already have all the pages all ready to go, jus a matter of puttin em up..

buffsldr

macrumors 6502a
May 7, 2001
Originally posted by verbose101
Well, whatever it's back up again now. Does anyone see any differences?

Yes. I note the 600 Mhz/Combo/128/20 gig iBooks are gone from the "Special Deals" section.

Probably not the major announcement you were hoping to see.

G4scott

macrumors 68020
Jan 9, 2002
USA_WA
Warcraft III?

Hey, uh, were you able to buy Warcraft III before? Has the game officially been released? Because, Apple has it for sale on their online store... Maybe they're just taking orders right now... I'm lost...

buffsldr

macrumors 6502a
May 7, 2001
Re: Warcraft III?

Originally posted by G4scott
Hey, uh, were you able to buy Warcraft III before? Has the game officially been released? Because, Apple has it for sale on their online store... Maybe they're just taking orders right now... I'm lost...

Yo... If you press"Add to Order" it will show a delivery time of 24 days. How long has this game been in development? Didnt they scrap development at one point and start over?

Oh, and it is 9.81 m/s^2 (j/k.... that is funny. Gravity is probably the only form of comp acceleration that does not require 5 hours of IRQ tinkering)

Is Warcraft III a real time sim or a rpg or a hybrid or what? I am so confused

firewire2001

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2002
Hong Kong
heh.. i have the beta :D .. (only ferr pc, though)

the weird thing was that the other day if you added war3 to an order, it said it would ship in 24 hours... kinda weird...

wake up Jobs!!!

macrumors regular
Mar 10, 2002
Miami, Florida
nothing has changed at the Apple store in Miami since I was there last on satuday, They change the stuff on week nights, I have noticed!

"I did not have sex with that woman, miss Luwinski"
- Our hated former President Bill Clinton

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.