PDA

View Full Version : Man asks his wife at brothel: "What are you doing here?"

Consultant
Feb 8, 2009, 12:29 PM
"WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees."

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSL0910395120080109

LOL...

woolyback
Feb 8, 2009, 01:35 PM
Wonder if he had to pay up front before he found out ?

But then if he got the family discount.... :D

Peace
Feb 8, 2009, 01:38 PM
Wow. I wonder how the judge figures out who gets what in the divorce.

Much Ado
Feb 8, 2009, 01:40 PM
"Do you have a loyalty card, sir?"

xUKHCx
Feb 8, 2009, 01:42 PM
Why divorce?

She doesn't mind a bit of prostitution and he is in to prostitution, surely this is a match made in heaven.

Plus the money they would save by him not visiting the prostitutes will offset the money she would make.

Abstract
Feb 8, 2009, 01:44 PM
"Do you have a loyalty card, sir?"

"Where do I swipe, ma'am?"

Peace
Feb 8, 2009, 01:44 PM
I think the objective of visiting a prostitute is to get some .umm..{thinking of right word} Strange ?

I have never been with a prostitute.....That I know of.

IJ Reilly
Feb 8, 2009, 02:15 PM
It probably would have worked out fine if he hadn't picked somebody else.

PlaceofDis
Feb 8, 2009, 02:18 PM
ugh. this whole story highlights so many things wrong its sad.

AppleMatt
Feb 8, 2009, 04:08 PM
Everyone knows that sex declines with time in a relationship. Marriage and babies are killer. I expect he knew, he just wanted some!

AppleMatt

gnasher729
Feb 8, 2009, 04:40 PM
Wow. I wonder how the judge figures out who gets what in the divorce.

She should get it all. She's making extra money, he spends the family's money in brothels. Clear case.

bobr1952
Feb 8, 2009, 04:49 PM
I guess this is a bit of equal hypocrisy. Wife finds nothing wrong with making a little extra money and husband finds noting wrong with spending a little extra money--except now that they know what each is doing. Maybe they should have discussed all of this beforehand. :D

chuckcalo
Feb 8, 2009, 06:41 PM
It should had ended way earlier, the "faithful husband" goes to a brothel and the "faithful wife" works at a brothel. See the connection there?

They are meant to be.

Thomas Veil
Feb 8, 2009, 07:36 PM
Okay, this is odd. CNN had this story, like, three weeks ago. Reuters is just a tad slow on the uptake.

DiamondMac
Feb 8, 2009, 08:16 PM
Why wasn't she in the Kitchen?

louiek
Feb 8, 2009, 08:46 PM

Occupational Health and Safety laws prohibit sexual intercourse in the food preparation areas of a licenced brothel.

waffle911
Feb 9, 2009, 12:56 AM
Okay, this is odd. CNN had this story, like, three weeks ago. Reuters is just a tad slow on the uptake.
The article is dated Wednesday, January 6, 2009. I'd say that's a bit more than 3 weeks ago. I suspect CNN got it from them. I actually think the story originated from Reuters UK, which makes some sort of sense. Though I saw it (this exct article/headline) on FAILBlog earlier today...
Whether she was or not, she'll have a few buns in the oven as it is if she's not careful. That or STD casserole.
Occupational Health and Safety laws prohibit sexual intercourse in the food preparation areas of a licensed brothel.
(Fixed that for you.) Who said anything about the kitchen being functional? Maybe its a thematic brothel with different available sets and "scenarios." Star in your own dirty video. That might actually be a marketable business idea. Hmm…

louiek
Feb 9, 2009, 01:27 AM
(Fixed that for you.) No you didn'tWho said anything about the kitchen being functional? Maybe its a thematic brothel with different available sets and "scenarios." Star in your own dirty video. That might actually be a marketable business idea. Hmm…
Sounds like Nigella Lawson...mmmmm, crackling.

Consultant
Feb 9, 2009, 10:17 AM

I guess CNN is known as the gossip, non news channel so people don't pay too much attention to it so much. =p

yorkshire
Feb 21, 2009, 03:26 PM
She should get it all. She's making extra money, he spends the family's money in brothels. Clear case.

How many divorced men does it take to change a lightbulb?

It's irrelevent, they never get the house.

plumbingandtech
Feb 21, 2009, 03:36 PM
Man asks his wife at brothel: "What are you doing here?"

Wife: Trying the salami?

:p

NC MacGuy
Feb 21, 2009, 06:32 PM
My first question would be, "what have you been doing with the extra money biatch?"

iJohnHenry
Feb 21, 2009, 06:40 PM
"Here I lay, broken hearted,

Paid a "dime" and only got my wife."

jbernie
Feb 21, 2009, 08:13 PM
Why divorce?

She doesn't mind a bit of prostitution and he is in to prostitution, surely this is a match made in heaven.

Plus the money they would save by him not visiting the prostitutes will offset the money she would make.

The problem I see is that they are both potentially there in the first place because of what is or isnt happening at home. Though in here case she might be there making some money on the side that he doesnt, or at least didnt know about to spend on other things.

sushi
Feb 21, 2009, 08:16 PM
"Here I lay, broken hearted,

Paid a "dime" and only got my wife."
That's sad! ;)

zap2
Feb 21, 2009, 09:54 PM

Haha, if only if were that simple!