PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!

cjsmx65
Feb 9, 2009, 04:24 PM
Finally after many months of waiting i just recieved the new white nvidia macbook:apple:! I was supposed to get it shortly after my birthday which was december 31 (16 now!) and my mind was originaly set on the aluminum, but then the new white got bumbed up on specs and i couldnt pass up the deal! My parents paid $500, and i paid $150 and had $350 in gift cards. Anyway is there anything i should be doing to my new macbook right away? also how can i try to keep it in good shape etc...

damov2
Feb 9, 2009, 04:25 PM
Finally after many months of waiting i just recieved the new white nvidia macbook:apple:! I was supposed to get it shortly after my birthday which was december 31 (16 now!) and my mind was originaly set on the aluminum, but then the new white got bumbed up on specs and i couldnt pass up the deal! My parents paid $500, and i paid $150 and had $350 in gift cards. Anyway is there anything i should be doing to my new macbook right away? also how can i try to keep it in good shape etc...

Congrats hope you enjoy it:apple:

claimed4all
Feb 9, 2009, 04:30 PM
Anyway is there anything i should be doing to my new macbook right away? also how can i try to keep it in good shape etc...

Well using it would be a good start!

And for the best tips and advice, just hang around here. They treat you good.

alphaod
Feb 9, 2009, 06:31 PM
Congrats man!