Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chaos123x

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 8, 2008
Is there any cases for the iPhone 3G that have built in slot that you could slide your Apple Bluetooth headset in?

I think just a normal open faced case with spot to hold your headset would be great.

i never use my headset because if I put it in my pocket or a small case by itself I would lose it.

I can't keep it in my car (where I use it the most) cause the manual says extreme temp hot or cold will kill it and I can't charge it in the car either.

So right now if I do decide to use the headset I either wear all day, or just not use it and put on speaker if some one calls while I am driving.

Right now I am using a standard rubber incase skin thing.

leonardo63

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2009
iPhone case with Bluetooth headset holder

Hi,

Even though they are temporarily out of stock, you can find a very cool little case for your iPhone Bluetooth Headset at http://www.blucasestore.com

This case was SPECIALLY designed just for the iPhone Bluetooth Headset.

Leo

Attachments

• BC3.gif
    BC3.gif
    48.9 KB · Views: 140

slapppy

macrumors 65816
Mar 20, 2008
Marware use to have a holster that held the Apple BT also for 1st gen. I wonder if they will make one for 3g, so far its not on the site.

Sunshinemom

macrumors newbie
Dec 10, 2009
to answer your ? on what to do with your headset?

As a mom the headset is always at the bottom of my purse. ugh.
So I got a holder at toothgrip.com. I love it. It clips on to my purse, shirt or lanyard. :)

gunzmaiet

macrumors regular
Nov 18, 2009
you could design one and maybe show it to case-mate or griffin and they might start selling them and probably give you one

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.