Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ahmad123456789

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 3, 2008
i have problemm.... i recently buyed the aluminum macbook(2.4) and i really love it... i have been a windows user since 6 years ago...so i made the change and i feel i would never go back...so the question is this: i downloaded some windows games whenever i was using mac and now i want to pass it to windows to execute them and play... the games are too large to copy them in my 2gb usb... can i passed while using os x to windows? please help me with this... give me some options..:apple::apple:

greenday123

macrumors 6502
Dec 15, 2005
NJ
is the windows your talking about on your actual drive, like you have a mac os x partition and an xp partition? Like using Boot Camp or something? Or is it just a whole seperate computer?

ahmad123456789

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 3, 2008
yes sorry for not mentioning. i have a windows partion under bootcamp and i want to pass the game i downloaded from mac os x to windows without needing to copy it in an external storage... can that be done?

ahmad123456789

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 3, 2008
not understading.... when i download macfuse how i transfer the files to windows? any other suggestions...:confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.