PDA

View Full Version : William Hung EP- iTunes Exclusive!!!

G4scott
Mar 23, 2004, 11:37 AM
So, I was browsing the iTunes Music Store today, and lo and behold, guess what I stumbled upon...

Inspiration EP - (iTunes Exclusive), William Hung (http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playlistId=5892661)

Isn't America great?

Apple has one-upped the competition once again! Who needs McDonald's when we have William Hung! :rolleyes:

Doctor Q
Mar 23, 2004, 12:13 PM
My ears hurt.

mike3k
Mar 23, 2004, 01:45 PM
Now they have to add "Golden Throats" :)

g30ffr3y
Mar 23, 2004, 01:57 PM
once again i have to take a look at music in america and ask myself why im not famous...

Laslo Panaflex
Mar 23, 2004, 02:14 PM
This is awsome!!! Will Hung is the man!!!

/sarcasm

gemio17
Mar 23, 2004, 02:48 PM
This guy is fantastic- although we are laughing at him and his terrible singing- he's laughing all the way to the bank- I bought She Bangs and Rocketman (which I highly recommend)

c'mon people-give the guy a break, he really doesn't have much of his 15 minutes left, or it seems much else going for him....I'll spend 99 pennies (had 1 pepsi song credit) to help a nerdy engineer's dream come true- as of 3:45 on 3.23.04 his album's at no.5 on the iTunes most purchased album list, and she bangs is beating the other american idol's songs.

G4scott
Mar 23, 2004, 03:14 PM
There was an editorial in my campus newspaper by some pot smoking crack-whore (She's that bad, really...) who claimed William Hung is a victim of "Racist Love" She claims that people laugh at him and mock him. If you ask me, he's pretty smart. He turned something really bad (his audition), into money. He's living the American Dream™. Some people may not like William Hung, and they will probably buy his music just for the comic value, but who's the sucker there? I think William Hung is a role model in America. I also hope he makes a good amount of money doing this.

Sun Baked
Mar 23, 2004, 04:47 PM
Can't wait for a Hung duet with Wing. http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11561&stc=1