Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jeremy1026

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 3, 2007
Hey guys and gals,

I am finishing up a new app (name to be determined.) I am looking for a couple of beta testers to help work out any kinks. This game requires for you to use your memory (not for matching tiles.)

If you are interested please email me at beta[at]1026development[dot]com. Be sure to include your UDID, device type and generation. The beta is limited to 5 spots, please only apply for the beta if you are able to play with the app and can help find bugs.

Thank you,
Jeremy Curcio
1026 Development

Jeremy1026

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 3, 2007
Beta program is now full (that was fast.) I will be sending emails out shortly to those chosen. Thanks everyone for your interest.

Jeremy1026

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 3, 2007
For further testing I would HIGHLY recommend ibetatest.com. It's a great place for developers and testers alike!

I am registered there, but I like to have my testers all communicate on my forums rather then the iBetaTest.com set up.

iBetaTest

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2009
I am registered there, but I like to have my testers all communicate on my forums rather then the iBetaTest.com set up.

You can simply put in your app's description that you require beta testers to report their findings via your own site, rather than using the integrated features we provide, that's not an issue.

iBetaTest.com provides a lot more than just reporting tools. You can invite your own testers (or pick from over 3600), email them about app update, the system parses the .mobileprovision file and tells them if they've been provisioned to install the app or not, and you get to download an importable ADC file of testers and their UDID's :)

Also, think exposure your app will get from people looking at it and it's screenshots while it's just being tested, on our All apps page, RSS feed, and @iBetaTestApps Twitter account.

Also - by using iBetaTest when your app launches it'll be featured in the upcoming module called "Spotlight" - where we show off successful launches after a beta testing period has finished :)

After just 3 weeks or so - we are having over 3000 unique visitors a day and it's growing. Having fun tools and a system that lets people know your app before it's even out - has its benefits too.

Just my 2 cents :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.