Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blueflame

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 3, 2003
Studio City
I think Apple decided that I could just keep national treasure. it was that good.

if you cant tell, i know this is just a glitch.

A

Attachments

• IMG_0292.JPG
    IMG_0292.JPG
    327.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0293.JPG
    IMG_0293.JPG
    417 KB · Views: 68

rdlink

macrumors 68040
Nov 10, 2007
Out of the Reach of the FBI
Bad News, My Friend

I'd say you have a problem. Probably has to do with a bad date/time on either your iPod or your computer that runs iTunes. Problem is, once you fix it you will lose this movie.

rdlink

macrumors 68040
Nov 10, 2007
Out of the Reach of the FBI
it couldnt be with the ipod. its on his apple tv

Sorry, it can be his iPod. If he is synching his iPod with his iTunes. I had this problem last year with my Touch. I rented a movie on iTunes. Synched my Touch (which kept getting an erroneous date and time when it would charge) with iTunes. It would put the movie on my Touch. The time left on the rental would be much longer than the actual time. If I fixed the time on my iPod and synched again, the movie would go away.

I suppose it could be a bad date in the ATV, but I don't see anywhere that it stores the date. Just gets it from Apple, as far as I can tell.

iSaygoodbye

macrumors 6502a
Jan 2, 2009
a boat
Sorry, it can be his iPod. If he is synching his iPod with his iTunes. I had this problem last year with my Touch. I rented a movie on iTunes. Synched my Touch (which kept getting an erroneous date and time when it would charge) with iTunes. It would put the movie on my Touch. The time left on the rental would be much longer than the actual time. If I fixed the time on my iPod and synched again, the movie would go away.

I suppose it could be a bad date in the ATV, but I don't see anywhere that it stores the date. Just gets it from Apple, as far as I can tell.

you arent allowed to sync rented movies to more than one thing so no it could not be his ipod

blueflame

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 3, 2003
Studio City
this movie was rented on my appleTV and never moved to my ipod or computer. it is hooked up to the internet, and regularly syncs with my computer. i rented this movie on january 2nd.. i have not yet watched it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.