Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Keytachi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2006
Hi, does anyone know what song is played at the end of the KZ2 demo (for ps3, dunno if it has been released for any other platform)? I've been looking everywhere but to no avail...

SteveMobs

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2008
Washington D.C.
Do you have a link so we can hear it?

Are there any lyrics at the end of the song? If so, and you can understand them, just type them into google with the word "lyrics" and you'll find you tune.

HappySnail

macrumors regular
May 26, 2008
If you mean the classical song with the slow motion killing scene it's Flower Duet from Lakmé by Léo Delibes. i don't know if the video at the end differs from country to country. Hope that helps.

Keytachi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2006
Do you have a link so we can hear it?

Are there any lyrics at the end of the song? If so, and you can understand them, just type them into google with the word "lyrics" and you'll find you tune.

im talking about the playable demo, so i wouldn't expect to find a movie of it somewhere. And there are no lyrics (that i can figure out that is).

If you mean the classical song with the slow motion killing scene it's Flower Duet from Lakmé by Léo Delibes. i don't know if the video at the end differs from country to country. Hope that helps.

Thats the one! Thanks a bunch! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.