Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

computerinfo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
I am getting confused with all the option out there for a portable battery for my iPhone 2G.

In short, I just want a good battery option for those time when my phone dies and i don't have access to a wall outlet.

My research has let me to this one, but I was hoping for other options as well. I would also like it to be low priced as long as the performance/quality is still high.

Just Mobile Gum Pro - $60.00
http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/entry/just-mobile-gum-and-gum-pro-portable-usb-power-packs/

Please provide products name and links if possible.

Thanks for the help.

computerinfo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
I thought this would be a popular topic......

Isn't this one of the top sought at items??

I would really appreciate advice or links to some reviews of products you like.

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
I thought this would be a popular topic......

Isn't this one of the top sought at items??

I would really appreciate advice or links to some reviews of products you like.

Well it's hard since most of us here are using external battery packs for the 3G already, not the 2G but there may be some out here who could help you.

A suggestion though, you might give this a shot but I use an Imax Battery and you can ask the seller if they have a jack/connector for the iPhone 2G, cause that is all you need to use this product. I've been using mine since Sept '08 and this thing is beauty, 5000mAh and up until today has been working fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.