Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

senorian

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 1, 2008
I'm looking at purchasing one of these two fishing apps. both are .99 cents and look pretty good. just wanted your opinions of which is better.

mrbass

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2008
iFishing is for true enthusiasts of fishing try the lite version. It's more realistic. I like the arcade one which is Flick Fishing but it's really just a matter of preference.

mrholder

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2009
Flick Fishing is much better. I have it and I've tried the lite version of the other one.

senorian

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 1, 2008
iFishing is for true enthusiasts of fishing try the lite version. It's more realistic. I like the arcade one which is Flick Fishing but it's really just a matter of preference.

I have tried the lite version. i enjoyed it. I just wanted to see other people's opinions of the two. looks like more people prefer Flick Fishing so far.

Valkrin

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2009
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

I like ifishing better

pMad

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2008
I've only tried the Ifishing lite - it was great - but my line broke so often, I gave up on it.

str1f3

macrumors 68000
Aug 24, 2008
I have tried the lite version. i enjoyed it. I just wanted to see other people's opinions of the two. looks like more people prefer Flick Fishing so far.

I haven't played it awhile but there is a major online update that is supposed to be coming out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.