PDA

View Full Version : Rearranging iTunes Columns

onealc
Mar 27, 2004, 07:02 PM
Can anyone tell me how to make my first column the 'Artist' column? I can rearrange all my columns fine, but it won't let any column but 'Song Name' be first in the order. Is it possible to have 'Artist' as the first column?

Thanks!

lavar78
Mar 27, 2004, 07:32 PM
Can anyone tell me how to make my first column the 'Artist' column? I can rearrange all my columns fine, but it won't let any column but 'Song Name' be first in the order. Is it possible to have 'Artist' as the first column?
I could be wrong, but I don't think that's possible. Sorry.

adamjay
Apr 1, 2004, 05:29 PM
i dont think its possible either.
Song Name HAS To be in the library columns. and i'm pretty sure it HAS to be first as well. all other column's can be re-arranged, added, or deleted.

i'm in the same boat as you, i prefer to have the Artist first.
your only other option is to make Artist 2nd, and sort by Artist by clicking on "artist"

mrgreen4242
Apr 1, 2004, 10:40 PM

Thanks!

I spent 20 minutes today trying to figure that out too, I also think that it can't be done. Pretty stupid, imo.

We all need to send that suggestion in via the built in feedback option so we can get it in the next version... it couldn't be THAT hard to add.

Rob