PDA

View Full Version : Site Fix

kjdenison
Mar 30, 2004, 10:39 AM
Ive orgainzed my site even a bit more. I swear i work on my site more than any person on this planet. Im always posting saying that ive changed stuff. I like to share and listen to your comments though.

Love!
Kurt
www.kurtdenison.com

mnkeybsness
Mar 30, 2004, 11:12 AM
Your site just keeps improving Kurt!

A few things to note:
-pages don't have titles... they need titles
-in your design section, I would keep the rollovers for the examples in each program consistent with all of the others. IE use the same rollover throughout the entire design section.

Keep up the good work. I am sure that you have been working really hard and missing out on a lot of other work that you should be doing instead. :D

ExoticFish
Mar 30, 2004, 12:58 PM
on the site requirements page i would make it text instead of an image cause that pic is kind of pixelated. otherwise very nice!

kjdenison
Mar 30, 2004, 02:13 PM
alright, those are really good comments, I am gonna see how well i can fix em. I think the rollovers should be the same too, im going to have to fix all those in late may when i go through the site again. You guys are the greatest, thanks for the good comments too! very nice to hear. Also on the fact that I should be doing work for other people, I AM! and I have no time to work on my own projects, who knows how i make time, i dont, thats for sure. Thanks.

Love!
Kurt
www.kurtdenison.com

Benjamin
Mar 30, 2004, 06:52 PM
Kurt I remember when i first saw your site, and this revision is so far from it, great work. Yes you do update a lot but that is part of the learning experience. Very glad to see that you haven't lost the ratio between content and empty space and your layout has defiantly gotten better. Only suggestion at this point is to have a box around the content so the buttons don't look like they are out of place, since they just look to be out there, you know, ok well, keep up the great work kurt. :)