Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrfrosty

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 1, 2005
Hi,

I'm going to sell my Canon EOS 350D since i am basically rubbish at taking pictures and am not really getting the best out of it !

Has anybody seen anything of this Sany VPC-CA9 camcorder yet ? We are away to Florida in May for 3 weeks and it looks ideal for a bit of fun shooting with the added bonus of being "hd (720p) and usable underwater (well upto 1.5 meters anyway). Hopefully the money i get from putting my 350D on ebay will go quite a long way to the expected £350 cost of it...........it just doesnt sound like much money for something so tasty though so i am a little concerned !!!

Any advice is gratefully recieved. I know the 350D and VPC-CA9 are totally differnet things.....btw !!

jet-man

macrumors newbie
Mar 13, 2009
I've been looking around for the VPC-CA9, it looks like a great camcorder. After searching for ages, I've been able to track it down, here...

I've been in contact with e-ShopBrokers and stock is due around the 21st March, cant wait!!

cobaltrich27

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2009
D/FW TX
Check out avsforum for up coming info.

I have a new Alum Macbook also using bootcamp so I will be testing this model with Ilife 09 and in Windows will update more info on the avsforum.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=16348519#post16348519

There still isnt much info to google etc... but that forum will eventually start to have results soon. Hope this helps and is ok to post info this way just easier/faster for me to help :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.