PDA

View Full Version : The New Alanis Morrissette

acidrock
Mar 30, 2004, 11:50 PM
She's back with the single Everthing and it totally rocks. It's got more of a rock sound than her last album and less electronic voice. It sounds amazing, check it out in iTunes and tell us what you think. Also the single Angles with Norah Jones is really good. -n

Trekkie
Mar 31, 2004, 10:08 PM
I'm anxiously awaiting her next album here in about a month. Glad they released the single but it only makes me want to hear more.

Abstract
Apr 9, 2004, 05:02 AM
Don't like her music.

If she wasn't Canadian, I would dislike her even more.

If she ever pulls a "Jewel" and struts around like a hoore, I hope Canada takes her citizenship away.

Trekkie
Apr 9, 2004, 07:22 AM
Don't like her music.

If she wasn't Canadian, I would dislike her even more.

If she ever pulls a "Jewel" and struts around like a hoore, I hope Canada takes her citizenship away.

I'm with you on the last sentance. I was quite disappointed when Jewel did that, she totally destroyed all her music for me when that happened.

Abstract
Apr 9, 2004, 08:58 PM
I really didn't mean that 2nd sentence. I like Alanis Morrisette, but I just don't like her kind of music.

However, I did mean that last bit. :p What the hell was Jewel thinking? If she does another album like that, her career will nosedive into the ground. If she goes back to the folksy Jewel image, people will just see it as that.....an image she portrays. People won't think its real anymore.

And when did her jugglies get so damn big? :confused:

Trekkie
Apr 10, 2004, 09:26 PM
However, I did mean that last bit. :p What the hell was Jewel thinking? If she does another album like that, her career will nosedive into the ground. If she goes back to the folksy Jewel image, people will just see it as that.....an image she portrays. People won't think its real anymore.

And when did her jugglies get so damn big? :confused:

I heard the 30 second preview on iTunes and thought 'oh crap, what did she do??' and never looked back. It's too bad she felt she needed to sell out like that.