Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ConAim

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Unlike last round of promotion code. This round we will required a small challenge. It's simple and required that you download MegaPoker Online LITE Edition and try to earn up to 10,000 chips, then post here or email us your PlayerID and email address. That is it ...

REQUIRED:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=304077942&mt=8

Attachments

• ss001.jpg
    ss001.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 174

Strong Bad

macrumors newbie
Dec 24, 2008
Holy crap I flopped three kings and everyone was calling and my freakin wifi crapped out on me. Would have been well over 10000. :mad:

I'll try again.

Strong Bad

macrumors newbie
Dec 24, 2008
Alright got the code but was wondering if the account from the lite version carries over?

ConAim

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Yes, account is independent from software version. In 20K edition, you will have an addition button to apply the bonus amount to any account you like to do so, but only one time.
Yes, Still a lot of promo code left. 10x the amount is easy to some. :):)

ConAim

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Congratulation, you can email us at megapoker@combay.com with your PlayerID and email address that you used to register your account. We will reply back with a PROMO CODE after verify the information...

Broadmoor

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2010
Got Free Chips From Megapoker

Thank YOU...
I've just received free chips from megapoker, new to the game lost 30k right away, but this is an addicted game, you'll not let go....very very addicted game, a lot of fun, i love it....the best game EVER.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.