PDA

View Full Version : dont steal MY iPod

gwuMACaddict
Mar 31, 2004, 07:14 PM
interesting article... i like what the apple rep had to say :D

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,115781,00.html

Blackheart
Mar 31, 2004, 07:27 PM
Moral of the story if you have an iPod? Bring a bigger knife.

jsw
Mar 31, 2004, 07:45 PM
(a) The "Rocket's Red Glare" story beneath the iPod story in the link is hilarious

(b) All iPod users need to do is buy a decent pair of headphones and they won't be targeted

(c) makes you feel sorry for iPod wannabees who buy iPod earphones and then get mugged

Chip NoVaMac
Mar 31, 2004, 08:44 PM
(a) The "Rocket's Red Glare" story beneath the iPod story in the link is hilarious

(b) All iPod users need to do is buy a decent pair of headphones and they won't be targeted

(c) makes you feel sorry for iPod wannabees who buy iPod earphones and then get mugged

Is that a 'bunker buster' inn your pocket, or are you happy to see me?

Macmaniac
Mar 31, 2004, 08:57 PM
Introducing the iSwitch (patent pending) A revolutionary device that attaches to your iPods dock connector. If someone attempts to mug you, the iSwitch detects the aggressor and activates the 6in switch blade which deploys from the base of your iPod, you are now much safer from the mugger.
-The iSwitch Team

Dippo
Mar 31, 2004, 08:59 PM
I like what Apple had to say:

An Apple spokesman contended that iPod users would "rather be robbed" than suffer the indignity of appearing to use different personal music players.

djkny
Mar 31, 2004, 09:12 PM
That Apple rep is an imbecile.

Or maybe people just are. A $4,000 rolex is one thing, but a $250 acryllic slap on the back? Please. What a waste of time. Even petty thieves need to be more ambitious than that.