Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lostatsea3

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 24, 2008
Quick question...wondering if its just mine of if its supposed to be like this.

Are the top corners supposed to click? My trackpad wont click anywhere on the top... it gets easier and easier to click the further down on the trackpad I go...

Stetrain

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2009
The entire trackpad hinges from the top so that it acts like a button across the bottom edge.

Lostatsea3

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 24, 2008
Alright thank you. Was a bit worried for a second...

Thanks inconvenient, but I suppose its ok. Too bad its not like the BB Storm's SureClick thing.

sallythemac

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2008

Thanks inconvenient, but I suppose its ok. Too bad its not like the BB Storm's SureClick thing.

I'd rather only have two corners to click than have the trackpad move around inside it's frame and light shine through the gaps...

(Bitchy).

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008

I cringed a little at the Storms click being mentioned:p

Lostatsea3

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 24, 2008
Well the Storms click isn't perfect... But at least the entire thing clicks evenly throughout. Apple could perfect that...

And also you don't type on your trackpad, so the pressure required to push wouldn't be as fastidious.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.