Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Katuls

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
In my opinion, the most unique and just badass looking case for the Iphone yet. It does add bulkiness, so if you're a fan of the slim factor of the iphone, this case isn't for you. But this is the sturdiest case in the market right now, and it will make your phone have it's own uniqueness. The 'liquid' series retail for $99; however, if you go to elementcase.com and click on 'blems', you will get any case for 40% off. Pretty nice. And to my surprise, there wasn't one blem or flaw with the case I ordered.

custom_1229362690862_Granite_Liquid_3.jpg

Womper

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2008
And by sickest you mean make you sick by looking at that garbage? Nice try with the advertising. Better luck next time.

ziggyonice

macrumors 68020
Mar 12, 2006
Rural America
That thing looks like a brick. If I did drop my phone, and it fell on my foot, the phone would be fine -- however, I would probably need medical attention for the shattered bones I now have.

Ferris23

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2007
So for only 100.00 bucks I can triple the size of my Iphone and enclose it in a capsule that will protect it from a nuclear fallout?

Badass.

Oh wait, not really, in fact I too just threw up in my mouth a little. Dammit and it leaked out of my mouth on my Iphone. Thanks.

:(

Speedracer04

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2006
Michigan
Whats the point in having a slim phone when you add a case which adds 3x the thickness? The whole point of a case is to protect it without adding form factor...:rolleyes:

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
So for only 100.00 bucks I can triple the size of my Iphone and enclose it in a capsule that will protect it from a nuclear fallout?

Badass.

-snip-

Haha. I could've imagine that.

Anyway, not the slickest case IMHO. (I don't get why other people consider it slick neither)

army91c

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2009
IMHO if you're going to "cover" your phone with a case that is as good as most. I do like the fact you can customize the pics on it and it has some interesting colors. I only put a film cover on my i's so I think any case looks "bad". That case looks like it's pretty bullet proof r/t drops and such. Any way you cut it, if you put your iPhone in a case you're taking away the essence of what makes the i the i. I know there are some very svelte cases out there but for me, nothing looks better than the i the way it was meant to be seen... Naked!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.