Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OTrain13

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 6, 2009
Canada
Hi Everybody:

I wanted to announce my company's first iPhone/iPod touch game: Dapple (links to iTunes)

Dapple is a color-matching puzzle game with a twist! Match sets of four or more of the same color to eliminate paint from the board. Matches are made by mixing paints to form new colors. Watch out for brown paint, though. Let it spread too much and you could be in trouble!

Dapple features:

* Highly addictive gameplay
* 3 exciting game modes: Classic, Timed, and 2 Player Modes
* Two players can play head-to-head on the same device
* Custom music soundtrack, or listen to your own iPod music while you play
* Track your high scores and try to beat your records
* Dapple uses completely different art for Colorblind Mode providing a compelling experience for colorblind players.

Check out the great reviews from sites around the web:
Kotaku - "Dapple quickly became my favorite timekiller on the iPhone."
krapps - "Overall Dapple is one of the best color matching games on the app store."
we play iPhone - "Dapple is a great blueprint in iPhone game design - flawlessly executed with many small flourishes. It's definitely worth a look."
The Appera - "the intergration of color mixing basics and beautiful presentation make Dapple a definite must have."
The Portable Gamer - "I am definitely hooked."

I created a gameplay video that walks through each of the game's 3 game modes, which is available on youtube: YouTube Gamplay Video

If you have any questions or comments about the game, please feel free to post them here and I'll try to answer/respond to whatever I can.

Check out our website for further Dapple gameplay and tutorial videos: www.dapplegame.com

Thanks,
Owen

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.