PDA

View Full Version : Ibook G4 Itunes problems

charms420
Mar 7, 2009, 06:34 PM
hello I just recently bought a ibook g4 for 400 bucks
my problem is with i tunes i would like to know how to change the artists and the name of the songs so for example track 02 one for peedi crack artist
peedicrack,ftrakim,state property,oschino, i would like to just have the name of the song no number
and and just one artist name not 4 ive been reading other forums on how to change it and it all starta out with ''right click'' and i dont have a mouse
and as you know on the laptop its a one click deal
thankyou chris

SkippyThorson
Mar 7, 2009, 11:58 PM
hello I just recently bought a ibook g4 for 400 bucks
my problem is with i tunes i would like to know how to change the artists and the name of the songs so for example track 02 one for peedi crack artist
peedicrack,ftrakim,state property,oschino, i would like to just have the name of the song no number
and and just one artist name not 4 ive been reading other forums on how to change it and it all starta out with ''right click'' and i dont have a mouse
and as you know on the laptop its a one click deal
thankyou chris

The laptops are not a "one click deal" - the so called 'right click' is hold the Command key (the little :apple:) and click. Boom.

Also, instead of the 'secondary click', you could just select the song, wait a second, and click on the field you want to change. It will select the part you clicked on so you can type in that song's field.