PDA

View Full Version : my feedback message to apple

ozontheroad
Sep 19, 2007, 06:15 AM
Hello,

I am writing to request/inquire about the possibility of including "notes" and "mail" in the iPod touch. If not bundled with the device, would it be possible to purchase these apps via the iTunes Music Store? Will it also be possible to have a "files" folder for notes ?

I am aware that the iPhone has these features (notes and mail), however the iPhone as great as it is will not suit everyones needs (i am thinking international customers and travelers who do not subscribe to a single mobile phone service provider)

With the inclusion of a simple "notes" app and "mail" the iPod touch would be the perfect companion for the "lonely traveller"

I work as a diver (living at sea 5 days of the week) and taking my laptop on the boat isn't really an option due to the lack of space. However being able to take notes to later review and add to a blog would be fantastic and so would be the ability to reply and read emails when away from wifi.

thank you for your time.

sibilly
Oct 18, 2007, 08:23 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3A110a Safari/419.3)

Hello,

I am writing to request/inquire about the possibility of including "notes" and "mail" in the iPod touch. If not bundled with the device, would it be possible to purchase these apps via the iTunes Music Store? Will it also be possible to have a "files" folder for notes ?

I am aware that the iPhone has these features (notes and mail), however the iPhone as great as it is will not suit everyones needs (i am thinking international customers and travelers who do not subscribe to a single mobile phone service provider)

With the inclusion of a simple "notes" app and "mail" the iPod touch would be the perfect companion for the "lonely traveller"

I work as a diver (living at sea 5 days of the week) and taking my laptop on the boat isn't really an option due to the lack of space. However being able to take notes to later review and add to a blog would be fantastic and so would be the ability to reply and read emails when away from wifi.

thank you for your time.

You can actually have that!but its a do it yourself process,search the threads,you have to jailbreak or hack your touch

Eidorian
Oct 20, 2007, 12:57 AM
Prayers answered <3