Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Compile 'em all

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 6, 2005
Usually it takes an hour or two from the time you get the "ready for sale" email and the status changing on itunes connect. But this time around it is taking an unusually long time (it has been 24 hrs now already!). Anyone experiencing the same?

ethana

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2008
Seattle, WA
Usually it takes an hour or two from the time you get the "ready for sale" email and the status changing on itunes connect. But this time around it is taking an unusually long time (it has been 24 hrs now already!). Anyone experiencing the same?

I have exactly the same problem today as well. I will wait it out for today but if by tomorrow it's still set like that then I will try and contact Apple.

robcyrus

macrumors newbie
Mar 22, 2009
Apple iPhone dev rejects my app for fake reasons

After rejecting my Apps over 10 times, for each trivial reason, last time they rejected all apps for a non existence reason, I contacted Apple Developer Connection two times but the situation got worst I was wondering is there any way to find out why they are acting like so out of character ? What they think, I had much better service from smaller software companies

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.