Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Artelion

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 15, 2009
Hi All,
Does anybody know where to get the specs of the Accelerometer that is being used in iPod Touch? Is it similar to the one that iPhone has?
I want to use the "Vibra" application, but I do not know if the Accelerometer in iPod Touch has same specifications as iPhone's.

Thanks!!!

Ivan P

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Home
Hi All,
Does anybody know where to get the specs of the Accelerometer that is being used in iPod Touch? Is it similar to the one that iPhone has?
I want to use the "Vibra" application, but I do not know if the Accelerometer in iPod Touch has same specifications as iPhone's.

Thanks!!!

The accelerometer in the iPod touch does exactly the same as the one in the iPhone, so the app will work fine as long as it doesn't need something that only the iPhone has (such as the camera).

Artelion

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 15, 2009
The accelerometer in the iPod touch does exactly the same as the one in the iPhone, so the app will work fine as long as it doesn't need something that only the iPhone has (such as the camera).

Thank You very much. I don't need the camera, so the application should work correctly. I'll give it a try.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.