Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Densant

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 16, 2009
I recently downloaded about 4 podcasts on my itouch and only one the appeared, by the way the podcasts were large sizes, i dont know if that might be the cause. Another is that itunes has cleared all of my purchaes music which i also downloaded on the itouch.
Any help!!

broncopde

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2007
Conway, AR
Wirelessly posted (iPod touch: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

Do you know that the podcasts downloaded completely? I've had some larger podcasts be interrupted by a below-average wireless Internet connection. Also, if you could edit your post for clarity, that would make it easier for us to dianose the problem. Specifically, what does it mean that iTunes cleared all of your purchased music that you downloaded on your iPod?

Densant

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 16, 2009
What i mean is that if i purchase music on itunes store in the ipod and if later connect the ipod to my computer the music disappears. And about the podcasts i know they finish downloading and they were about some trance house music

luckymother

macrumors newbie
Aug 21, 2008
Try deleting some of the older podcasts in that category. I keep 3 podcasts of Buzz Out Loud with iTunes. If I download newer podcasts directly to the Touch I have to delete at least one before I see the one downloaded directly.

Densant

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 16, 2009
The thing is that i already deleted all podcasts and i still cant see the other ones

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.