PDA

View Full Version : It's Official!!!

Macmaniac
Jun 20, 2002, 08:08 PM
July 3rd War 3!!!!! Already 4.5 million copies pre ordered!!! Guess I will have to get lucky to find one in a store:)

irmongoose
Jun 20, 2002, 08:20 PM
This is WARCRAFT 3 you're talking about, right?

Yipeee! :D :D :D :D :D :D

irmongoose

Nipsy
Jun 20, 2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Macmaniac
July 3rd War 3!!!!! Already 4.5 million copies pre ordered!!! Guess I will have to get lucky to find one in a store:)

Knowing Blizzard, it is not official until the cd is in your drive.

Macmaniac
Jun 21, 2002, 09:42 AM
Ya your right, but I think they will keep on schedule for this release, this is only the biggest release in history! We have waited to long, I can't wait any longer! War 3 in X will kick so much a$$!
Now blizzard poke poke wink wink, please start starcraft 2;)

nick_g
Jun 21, 2002, 10:34 AM
I've been trying to find out everywhere whether there will be a standard W3 disc that supports osx and pc, or 2 separate disks?

ie. will i be able to buy the one disc for both my pc and mac?

Thanks guys!

D0ct0rteeth
Jun 21, 2002, 10:36 AM
yes. one disk.

Blizzard does hybrid disks on all their releases.

C-

IndyGopher
Jun 21, 2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by D0ct0rteeth
yes. one disk.

Blizzard does hybrid disks on all their releases.

C-

Um.. maybe they EVENTUALLY do hybrid disks, but I assure you the first release of Diablo II was not a hybrid CD.. which is why I had to buy it again when they got the Mac version done. Same with the first Diablo. And StarCraft? did they ever do a hybrid of that one?

Macmaniac
Jun 21, 2002, 11:30 AM
My War 2, War 2 expansion, Starcraft, Starcraft Expansion, Diablo 2, Daiblo 2 expansion, are all hybrid CDs both PC Mac, I am sure that War 3 will be PC Mac same disk. It makes more economical sense to combine them instead of doing seperate CDs.

PyroTurtle
Jun 21, 2002, 12:42 PM
Blizzard made a very big deal awhile back that this would be their first release with Windows, OS 9, and OSX, all on one CD....

coolocity
Jun 24, 2002, 03:41 PM
Mannn, this game looks so sweet. I saw the empty box thingy @ EB, graphics look wonderful.

*Note - All screens are from the Macintosh version! Weee!