PDA

View Full Version : Shakira

The Muffin Man
Apr 8, 2004, 02:18 AM
I think it's really sad that iTunes doesn't have her three Spanish albums. They are kinda better than her English endeavors, though I'm deeply satisfied with Live and Off the Record. She is SO pretty and thoughtful (pensive) and smart and poetic. I cannot wait for her next album. I hear it's due out in the fall (from www.shakira.com).

Creo que es muy triste que iTunes no tenga sus tres álbumes en español. Es posible que sean mejor que sus aventuras inglesas, aunque me encanta Live and Off the Record (En Vivo y En Privado). Ella es tan hermosa y pensativa e inteligente y poética. No puedo esperar su álbum nuevo. Oigo que va a salir en el otoño (por www.shakira.com).

vollspacken
Apr 8, 2004, 05:38 PM
well, that chick surely knows how to shake her booty ;)

vSpacken

The Muffin Man
Apr 8, 2004, 05:43 PM
Yes, she's awesome at belly dancing, the best I've ever seen actually. But aside from her dancing, I really appreciate her music.

Claro, ella hace el belly dance muy bien. Lo mejor que he visto, actualmente. Pero además su baile, yo gozo de su música mucho.

The Muffin Man
Apr 8, 2004, 11:08 PM
No one has anything to add to this conversation? No?

¿Nadie tiene algo para decir en esta conversación? ¿No?

vollspacken
Apr 9, 2004, 04:54 AM
No one has anything to add to this conversation? No?

patience my friend, patience... :)

vSpacken

The Muffin Man
Apr 9, 2004, 12:58 PM
Sorry. As you can see, I'm new to the forums. It seems like the DailyTunes forums move pretty slowly, huh?

vollspacken
Apr 10, 2004, 01:15 PM
Sorry. As you can see, I'm new to the forums. It seems like the DailyTunes forums move pretty slowly, huh?

yep, and so does the Apple collectors forum...

most members seem to concentrate on the Mac discussion and community forums... :(

vSpacken

The Muffin Man
Apr 10, 2004, 05:50 PM
You know what? SCREW them. We don't need 'em! Let's start our own forum. It'll be called the "We Don't Need Them" forum lol.

vollspacken
Apr 10, 2004, 07:31 PM
You know what? SCREW them. We don't need 'em! Let's start our own forum. It'll be called the "We Don't Need Them" forum lol.

uhm, I don't think so... I'm pretty satisfied with the macrumors.com community

vSpacken

The Muffin Man
Apr 11, 2004, 12:14 PM
Sarcasm, hon. (it's a kind of humor) lol!

vollspacken
Apr 11, 2004, 02:15 PM
http://www.cripplefight.com/smileys/signlol.gif

vSpacken

Urdam
Apr 11, 2004, 03:08 PM
I agree