PDA

View Full Version : Anger management gets angry!!

Sparky's
Apr 8, 2004, 09:18 AM
WOODLAWN, Md. -- A brawl broke out during an anger management assembly at a suburban high school.

Two people were arrested and 11 students were suspended after a shoving match escalated into a melee during Thursday's assembly.......

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-anger05.html

I feel their pain, I have gone through this after chemotherapy(Steroids are given so the body can handle the drugs administered), I wanted to strangle the drivers(never seen so many people run red lights), my co-workers('nuff said), and anybody else who got in my way. And I thought moving to Up-State NY was a mellow nice quiet neighborhood. :mad: :eek: :rolleyes: :( :cool:

MongoTheGeek
Apr 8, 2004, 11:29 AM
I feel their pain, I have gone through this after chemotherapy(Steroids are given so the body can handle the drugs administered), I wanted to strangle the drivers(never seen so many people run red lights), my co-workers('nuff said), and anybody else who got in my way. And I thought moving to Up-State NY was a mellow nice quiet neighborhood. :mad: :eek: :rolleyes: :( :cool:

:) I often felt like that even before steroids. :)

80 mg of Prednisone would have been really really bad except I was at 30% of lung capacity and red counts 1/3 of normal.