Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pacmania1982

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 19, 2006
Birmingham, UK
Hey Guys:

I was just watching 5x09 of Lost and saw what I think is an Apple Lisa in the background. Funny how its set in 1977, before the Lisa was released, and yes yada yada yada I'm a geek

Thought I'd pass it on

pac

Attachments

• Lisa.jpg
    Lisa.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 224

SkeffMBP

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2008
Actually, in the series finally of 'Lost,' we find out that Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak are actually members of the Dharma Initiative. Jobs didn't take time off from Apple for medical reasons, he's in Hawaii filming right now.
:p

FX120

macrumors 65816
May 18, 2007
From the few episodes I have seen of Lost, they don't seem to have much regard for realism in the production.

FX120

macrumors 65816
May 18, 2007
When was Lost realistic? :confused:

That's my point. Lost is a show with no basis in reality. It should come as no surprise to any viewer that Lisa would show up in 1977.

The writers would probably just spin it off into another dead end question to ask the audience, and then go on for another five season without ever getting around to answering it.

Personally I think the people who write for Lost all have ADD...

ethical

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
That's my point. Lost is a show with no basis in reality. It should come as no surprise to any viewer that Lisa would show up in 1977.

The writers would probably just spin it off into another dead end question to ask the audience, and then go on for another five season without ever getting around to answering it.

Personally I think the people who write for Lost all have ADD...

i am definitely curious how they will choose to end the show! they've opened up so many "threads" and loose ends that im baffled as to how they will tie them all together. but who knows.

maybe it was all a dream, they wake up and land safely :p

also.... i loved the bit in the Apple presentation ealier in the week, when Scott (was it Scott?) was demonstrating the new E-mail changes and booked Oceanic 815. That made me laugh! :D

pacmania1982

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 19, 2006
Birmingham, UK
i am definitely curious how they will choose to end the show! they've opened up so many "threads" and loose ends that im baffled as to how they will tie them all together. but who knows.

maybe it was all a dream, they wake up and land safely :p

also.... i loved the bit in the Apple presentation ealier in the week, when Scott (was it Scott?) was demonstrating the new E-mail changes and booked Oceanic 815. That made me laugh! :D

I had to explain that bit to my partner when I was watching the stream. He didn't 'get it'...

lostfan916

macrumors 6502a
Dec 23, 2007
NorCal
At the Lost forum I visit there is a thread on this :D And of course, us Lost fans being crazy as where, are nitpicking it. Is it a clue, is it a PE, is it the smoke monster? Haha.

Kind of sad it's almost over with... that'll be a sad Wednesday.:(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.