PDA

View Full Version : Problem with song submissions?

medea
Apr 10, 2004, 08:44 PM
None of the new songs I submitted have showed up and I submitted them last night. Is there an issue?

medea
Apr 11, 2004, 09:38 AM
well looks like all the songs have been added, there must of been a slight delay.

Urdam
Apr 11, 2004, 03:08 PM
I agree

Mudbug
Apr 11, 2004, 09:51 PM
yeah, uh, well, um.... sorry about that - Holiday weekend and all, and I've been doing a bit of work around the house lately, so slightly less time in front of the keyboard. I try to pop in every few hours at least and check - so if you don't see your submissions, check back in a while. If there's a real problem, I'll let you know.

One thing that can help me, however - when using the submission tool, sometimes the info doesn't parse quite right from the iTMS URL when you put it in, so when you click on the "preview" button, make sure the preview shows the right stuff (or stuff at all). Sometimes if the iTMS is really busy, the info just doesn't come thru, and I have to re-enter all of it by hand on the server side to get it to work. The link still works, but it effectively doubles the work I have to do per track if it's doesn't work.

Thanks for the interest everyone!
My music collection grows almost daily now.

medea
Apr 11, 2004, 10:34 PM
no problem, didn't realize you were the only one updating.