Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Geefiasco

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2008
My red Incipio Feather arrived yesterday. It's gorgeous! Highly recommended if you're looking for a sleek case that doesn't add any bulk whatsoever. The texture has a nice feel to it as well. It comes with 2 screen shields and a cloth. Well worth every penny (£15).

Here are some photos:

wcfrc7.jpg

mx2f46.jpg

vz92c3.jpg

1px94z.jpg

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Nice but ... is the bottom fully exposed? Seems like an odd case. While it adds a bit more bulk the SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel is nice and it's taken a spill once or twice and managed to live without damage. I don't think this case would stay on if it met the same fate. It sucks too as I love the look of it sans open bottom.

Geefiasco

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2008
Yeah, I'm not to worried about the bottom being exposed.

I've always used an Invisible Shield/Bodyguardz on my iPhone and iPods, simply because I didn't want to add bulk, and most importantly; protect it from scratches. However, after a few months, dust starts to clog up in the corners of the Shield and starts to peal slightly. So the Incipio is perfect for me :)

Malivar

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2008
Wow, really nice looking. I'm thinking about getting the black, I love the finish on this case.

raclotz

macrumors member
Mar 8, 2009
the cover looks great... but one question... is the cover hard enough to save the phone from a shock..

Sweetbike40

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2007
NY/NJ
I saw one of these yesterday at the AT&T store. I had no idea AT&T stores carried cases besides no-namers. I'm glad i got to see it in person. They had white. I just couldn't not justify $25 for it. It's something i would use once in awhile when i need barely any bulk. I wouldn't pay more than $12 for it. Also, the material was nice but imagined the white one getting dirty very easily.

kicko

macrumors 65816
Aug 26, 2008
I saw one of these yesterday at the AT&T store. I had no idea AT&T stores carried cases besides no-namers. I'm glad i got to see it in person. They had white. I just couldn't not justify $25 for it. It's something i would use once in awhile when i need barely any bulk. I wouldn't pay more than $12 for it. Also, the material was nice but imagined the white one getting dirty very easily.

white does get dirty very easily.

Opie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2008
It is wonderful and I have faith in its ability to prevent scratches but Its no otterbox. If you drop this there is a good possibility that it will break.

Opie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2008
Black on Black

Attachments

• photo-23.jpg
    photo-23.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 97
  • photo-22.jpg
    photo-22.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 84
  • photo-21.jpg
    photo-21.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 71
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.