Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphonedevelop18

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 26, 2009
This started happening last night every other time I tried to build and go. It would come up then i clicked it again and would work fine. Then this morning I was having the same problem but now it happens every time I click build and go. I am stumped i have no errors or even warnings that would cause it to do this, so anyone that could help me would be greatly appreciated.:D

P.S. I tried to build and go with several different projects and they all worked perfectly its just this one project that doesnt install into simulator.

cmaier

Suspended
Jul 25, 2007
California
This started happening last night every other time I tried to build and go. It would come up then i clicked it again and would work fine. Then this morning I was having the same problem but now it happens every time I click build and go. I am stumped i have no errors or even warnings that would cause it to do this, so anyone that could help me would be greatly appreciated.:D

P.S. I tried to build and go with several different projects and they all worked perfectly its just this one project that doesnt install into simulator.

I've had that happen sometimes. Deleting the app from the simulator usually solved it, but sometimes I had to reset the simulator (erase all the data).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.