PDA

View Full Version : Submit my game to the App Store

bboyjayz
Mar 31, 2009, 07:18 AM
Hi,
here is my problem: i want to submit my application to the app store, but when i choose my .zip file, with my .app file under, and when i upload it by the interface of itunes conect, it's said:
"The binary you uploaded was invalid. The signature was invalid, or it was not signed with an Apple submission certificate."

Do you know how can i do ?

PS : of course, i've a licence, but maybe my distribution licence is well done (i'm french, and i'm don't know how to check if my licence is the one for distribution ... )

Gottaa
Mar 31, 2009, 07:51 AM
If you watch this whole video:

https://deimos.apple.com/WebObjects/Core.woa/BrowsePrivately/adc.apple.com.1579102445.01579102451.1580085281?i= 2050284209

it explains every step you need to take, it is in English though, and I'm not sure if there is a localised version, and there are hints in the manual in iTunes Connect that explain what to check in your build results page to ensure it is guilt correctly

bboyjayz
Mar 31, 2009, 09:48 AM
Thank you for your answer, my problem was that i was confused by the simple certificate, et distribution certificate.... so now all is clear ^^