PDA

View Full Version : windows mobile

Kaldama
Apr 2, 2009, 07:37 AM
will we ever see windows mobile for an iphone ? or any other word,powerpoint, excel editing software for an iphone ? Actually right now, this is the only one advantage of devices like HTC and Blackberry over the iphone...

Tallest Skil
Apr 2, 2009, 07:37 AM
Uh, heck no? :confused:

We might see TextEdit come to the iPhone, and people want a mobile iWork for some reason, but never Windows Mobile. That thing will die within the next decade.

edesignuk
Apr 2, 2009, 07:40 AM
Office, maybe (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/04/02/microsoft_hints_at_iphone_office/).

Kaldama
Apr 2, 2009, 07:55 AM
its says that the quickoffice will be available in april ??!? any thoughts on this

http://www.quickoffice.com/quickoffice_iphone/

jjprusk
Apr 2, 2009, 09:37 AM
will we ever see windows mobile for an iphone ? or any other word,powerpoint, excel editing software for an iphone ? Actually right now, this is the only one advantage of devices like HTC and Blackberry over the iphone...

Good grief - why would anyone want to do this? I would guess in a few years Windoze Mobile will be history (and none too soon).

FearNo1
Apr 2, 2009, 09:49 AM
Aye, the typical fanboy response. You talk as if the os on iphone is perfect. It can't even walk and chew bubble gum.... :rolleyes: If anything, the android OS may be the dominant cell os in a few years...

Good grief - why would anyone want to do this? I would guess in a few years Windoze Mobile will be history (and none too soon).

Kaldama
Apr 2, 2009, 09:50 AM
i downloaded it. It seems like an useful application although i still cannot download email attachments to my iphone for offline viewing and editing. Any ideas what can i use for downloading email attachments directly to mh iphone????

Kaldama
Apr 2, 2009, 11:42 PM
anyone ?

takenthesmeg
Apr 3, 2009, 12:10 AM
There wouldn't be much point. But if you can....someone probably will. I don't see what would stop you I mean it has a decent amount of RAM, CPU & permanent storage. The basic laws of computing say it's possible.

Aaleck
Apr 3, 2009, 12:42 AM
Probably 6.5 sometime in the future, a glitchly version