Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Seyyerin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 16, 2009
Hey im trying to get an image within my signature. now are there any minimum reqs for that to occur, and if not how do i go about doing it?

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
there are no images allowed in your signature here.

praise-the-lord.jpg

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
I'm so glad pictures aren't allowed in sigs, I went on a forum once where every user had atleast one picture in their sig... It was like a marathon trying to scroll to the bottom of the page...

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
If you are under 14 (mentally and/or physically) and are impressed by pictures and flashing lights ... sorry, can't help you.

Here the content is more important than triggering seizures in forum members with all the sparkly lights.

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
If you are under 14 (mentally and/or physically) and are impressed by pictures and flashing lights ... sorry, can't help you.

Here the content is more important than triggering seizures in forum members with all the sparkly lights.

Quality post!

on like... every un popular forum ever dude.

Yeah right, alot of PC forums are like it, torrent forums, band forums, there's lots, I'm so glad MacRumors has the think different approach!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.