Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mavis

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 30, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Just wondering if arn/the powers that be were aware that the mobile forums aren't working. I'm trying to access from mobile.macrumors.com but while the main page loads normally, the forums do not. Anyone else?

ZunePod

macrumors regular
Apr 1, 2009
If you're on the 3.0 betas, then you might get something like this happening.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
There does seem to be a problem. I can't access it from my iPhone. However when I try from my laptop the login page appears fine but when I logged in it took a very very long time for my username and password to be accepted. I think Mobile Safari times out before this can be processed. Once in to the forums everything seems fast.

mavis

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 30, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
There does seem to be a problem. I can't access it from my iPhone. However when I try from my laptop the login page appears fine but when I logged in it took a very very long time for my username and password to be accepted. I think Mobile Safari times out before this can be processed. Once in to the forums everything seems fast.

Odd. What does a thread URL look like once you're in?

srl7741

macrumors 68020
Jan 19, 2008
GMT-6
No access

I'm not able to access the mobile site either. I get a 503 error, service unavailable. This occurs on v2.2.1.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.