Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tsk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 14, 2004
Wisconsin
Assuming rumors are true and there is an update to the notebooks:

Can I expect to walk out of my local Apple store on Monday with a new system? What time would they have the new models on sale typically?

And will my local store have HP printers in stock so I can take advantage of the rebate? I don't recall ever seeing a stock of printers when I've been there so just curious if they have them hidden or if I just didn't pay enough attention.

Also, What can I expect to happen on the old models? Can I expect the old models to be discounted a certain amount? Could I take a student discount on top of the price drop?

Most likely I'd be looking at getting the 12" iBook model unless by some miracle they drop the prices on the 15" PB enough for me to afford it or if the old 12" PB model is enough of a bargain.

Thanks in advance.

crazzyeddie

macrumors 68030
Dec 7, 2002
Florida, USA
tsk said:
Can I expect to walk out of my local Apple store on Monday with a new system? What time would they have the new models on sale typically?

And will my local store have HP printers in stock so I can take advantage of the rebate? I don't recall ever seeing a stock of printers when I've been there so just curious if they have them hidden or if I just didn't pay enough attention.

I seriously doubt that there is any possibility of the new models being in stock tomorrow. However, they do have a stock of printers in the back. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.